“Finding the nuggets of gold in customer experience data” is vital to achieving innovative marketing that fills a customer need, says Monash University CMO, Fabian Marrone. Equally, systems and processes that allow scalability and consistency in message, motivation and action are a must. But don’t forget that third all-important ingredient. “Creativity will get you through anything”, Marrone says.
- How Forbes’ 30 Under 30 franchise has become a top selling point for the brand
- ‘Outside the four walls of a restaurant’: Why The Infatuation cooked up a marketplace model during the pandemic
- ‘I believe enough in this to try to do it myself’: CollegeHumor owner Sam Reich on the brand’s future potential
- ‘We want our brands to be where people are’: As gaming becomes a culture touchstone, advertisers toggle in
- South East Asian shopping trends: what the festive season taught us