It’s a problem many brands have been working for years to solve: Growing interest in digital engagement and commerce and a need for greater capability to meet it. But in Farmlands New Zealand’s case, the timeframe for a response was shortened to just three weeks after the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown struck antipodean shores.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Greenies, Hershey’s, Oculus and more
- YouTube reveals its hottest creators and brands, not including PewDiePie
- Ad industry’s pandemic slide not as bad as originally projected, according to new forecast
- C is for cereal, as General Mills launches Sesame Street products
- Chef Marcus Samuelsson on guest-editing Bon Appétit’s holiday issue