The streaming startup founded by Jeffrey Katzenberg and headed by CEO Meg Whitman, is shutting down after a very short-lived run, potentially calling into question big-ticket brand sponsorships of unproven streaming platforms.
- The thinking behind Peter Lehmann’s new brand platform and strategy
- Steve Carell is an overbearing, stress-eating, work-from-home Santa in Xfinity’s holiday ad
- How to use organic search to support your business’s recovery and changes in demand
- How Covid-19 will reshape peak shopping in Asia this golden quarter
- Influencer names former 4C Insights exec Kirsty Brice as global marketing director