?It’s a process Maria Robinson has applied to every new role she’s held as a marketer since cutting her teeth in the dotcom era: The no-fly zone. And it’s one that’s particularly useful when you’re the first CMO appointed to a company like Nitro, looking to ride the rapid growth opportunity presented by COVID-19.
- How auto brands are pivoting to virtual launches during the pandemic
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Cricket Wireless, Fitbit, Sambucol and more
- FCC chief who ended net neutrality says he’ll quit
- Watch: Behind Hendrick’s Gin’s quirky ads with William Grant & Sons senior VP of marketing
- How the Covid-19 related challenges of 2020 can actually help retailers