As global issues disrupt traditional media buying and marketing campaigns, brands have an opportunity—and a responsibility—to navigate this changing landscape to provide customer value across every digital touch point. To do this, they need a data strategy that balances short-term priorities with long-term objectives.
- Payment solutions during the pandemic: how are people paying?
- John Lewis & Partners reveal news of 'Christmas like no other' charity campaign
- Papa John Schnatter claims to have damaging recording of Laundry Service execs
- What ‘scared’ brands need to know about Facebook and Instagram’s election ad changes
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Little Caesars, Dell, Apple and more