Rebranding a company is rarely easy, and that task can be made even more difficult when you are also trying to change perceptions of the category within which you operate. But then to do that in an economy already been buffeted by COVID-19 lockdowns and a looming recession?
- Social platforms’ explosive revenue growth signals pandemic weight on digital has lifted
- Nando’s hidden camera stunt urges voting with ‘undemocratic’ meals
- 10 practical ad strategies for driving consumer action
- Isobar develops new e-commerce platform for Louis XIII cognac
- Wendy’s turns drive-thru into spooky Halloween experience