The consulting giant triples its annual media spend to $90 million with the debut of the campaign, its largest in at least a decade, and a new purpose.
- How the Washington Post is expanding its global subscriber base
- As Q4 gathers pace, the ad industry braces for long-lasting economic trauma
- ‘On a lot of people’s minds right now’: DTC startups are in a holding pattern until after the election
- ‘Marketing myopia’: Quibi’s flameout is a cautionary tale for advertisers keen to latch on to the next big thing in media
- WhiteHat Jr withdraws ads after complaints and social media anger