Twilio is set to acquire customer data platform, Segment, for approximately US$3.2 billion, a deal analysts say reflects the maturity of the CDP space and will be one of many such acquisitions to come.
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis
- Mtn Dew energy drink debuts first campaign with LeBron James
- Bud Light touts soccer sponsorship with wearable Boxhead packaging