Twilio is set to acquire customer data platform, Segment, for approximately US$3.2 billion, a deal analysts say reflects the maturity of the CDP space and will be one of many such acquisitions to come.
- Tech brands report a rosy Q3, and Trump gets the honey badger treatment: Friday Wake-Up Call
- TV’s most expensive commercials for the 2020-’21 season
- Watch live at 11 a.m. EDT: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now
- Today’s Office: Chemistry’s Tim Smith on finding time for work and play
- Halloween and Covid-19: which brands are creeping the spirit alive?