Stop reporting absolute numbers and put your data into context with ratios to engage your stakeholders with the smaller, but important, data points.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Today’s Office: Chemistry’s Tim Smith on finding time for work and play
- Halloween and Covid-19: which brands are creeping the spirit alive?
- Robinsons, Singapore’s grande dame of department stores, closes its doors
- How the Washington Post is expanding its global subscriber base
- As Q4 gathers pace, the ad industry braces for long-lasting economic trauma