The List, the industry advocacy group consisting of marketing, advertising and media leaders assembled by Ad Age and Facebook, announces the creation of a mentorship program to take on the diverse talent crisis by helping Black, Indigenous, people of color and other underrepresented groups reach the executive level.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Subaru, Headspace, SiriusXM and more
- Geico backs MLB’s ‘Field of Dreams’ game and McCormick makes a hot deal: Trending
- Future-proofing programmatic: hybrid in-housing, getting control of your data & leaning into change
- Local advertising – from bottom of the barrel to community hero
- Uncomfortable Conversations: How one DE&I consultant is pushing agency CEOs for real change