The first Battle Royale between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden averaged 73.1 million viewers, falling short of the audience that tuned into the initial showdown between Trump and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2016, according to Nielsen.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Subaru, Headspace, SiriusXM and more
- Geico backs MLB’s ‘Field of Dreams’ game and McCormick makes a hot deal: Trending
- Future-proofing programmatic: hybrid in-housing, getting control of your data & leaning into change
- Local advertising – from bottom of the barrel to community hero
- Uncomfortable Conversations: How one DE&I consultant is pushing agency CEOs for real change