A handful of years ago, Nestlé relied largely on TV advertising, a medium offering strong brand messaging to a broad audience. But as people have migrated to digital and social platforms, the brand has followed suit.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from PayPal, Nintendo, Liberty Mutual and more
- Facebook offers millions of dollars in refunds to advertisers tripped by measurement mistake
- Results announced: The Drum Awards for Out Of Home 2020
- How to ensure affiliate managers hustle – while still working remotely
- What you should know about the selfie format if you're planning to work with micro-influencers: Part 1