Telecommunications can be a brutal game, with brands coming and going faster than Australian prime ministers. So for Australian-born Boost Mobile to have survived for 20 years is a noteworthy feat, especially given that many of its much larger US carrier partners, including Nextel and Sprint, have come and gone in that time.
- 10 questions every agency should ask their managed hosting provider
- Taylor to exit Heart Foundation, hints at new role in financial services
- The power of omnichannel experiences comes to the fore for Mecca
- MX Player’s Bedi on the OTT player’s plans to become a one-stop platform
- Two-thirds of urban Indians support the government on regulating digital content