In a normal year, September means back to school and the return of football. In agency world, it also means budget season. But as we all know, 2020 has been anything but normal. Leaders of the Amp community share how they're handling fall planning and budgeting in the coronavirus age.
- The TV comeback that wasn’t: ‘The Office’
- Watch live tomorrow at 12 p.m. EST: How health care advertising became so attractive
- How the ad world continues to overlook the Asian community
- AMC Networks appoints its first DE&I officer
- Facebook goes shopping for $1 billion e-commerce software startup Kustomer