The AANA has released its new code of ethics for advertising, following a comprehensive review, initiated in 2019. The new code applies to all advertising in Australia and is intended to ensure advertising is legal, honest and reflects prevailing community standards.
- Papa John Schnatter claims to have damaging recording of Laundry Service execs
- What ‘scared’ brands need to know about Facebook and Instagram’s election ad changes
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Little Caesars, Dell, Apple and more
- How shops are getting out the vote: Agency Brief
- Free on-demand webinar: why poor product information is costing you sales and damaging your brand