While its anti-Big Razor messaging aligns with the brand's rhetoric, the effort differs in creative approach from past ads challenging traditional notions of masculinity.
- 5 takeaways from the ANA’s ‘human’-obsessed virtual Masters of Marketing event
- Who won the debate, plus Fox News vs. CNN vs. MSNBC on YouTube and Facebook: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Macy’s cuts Santa, Jay-Z debuts pot brand and cereal sales spike
- More-subdued presidential debate sees drop-off in TV viewers
- Ninja as pitchman? Why talent agencies see gamers as the new ‘face of brands’