Safety, security, transparency and reliable delivery became the top customer experience attributes for Australian consumers as the COVID-19 crisis prompted a shift in the brands they value most, a new KPMG report claims.
- Toyota to air fourth consecutive Super Bowl commercial
- Agency Brief: Fiat Chrysler keeps digital parked with Huge following a review
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from H&M, Target, Best Buy and more
- Anheuser-Busch strikes deal with Travis Scott, and The Rock’s new tequila is on fire: Trending
- How app for mission-critical processes drove customer retention for software company