Brand leaders are looking for better integration between public relations and marketing as COVID-19 has increased the importance of delivering cohesive messaging, according to the CMO Council’s latest report.
- Oscar Wylee fined $3.5 million for breaches of Australian Consumer Law
- 5 steps Cue clothing took to adapt to the new normal of COVID-19 retail
- Consumer brand allegiance shifts as COVID-19 impacts CX expectations
- Facebook is basically in the tank for Trump, says Bloomberg Businessweek
- Facebook business app lets brands post to Facebook and Instagram simultaneously