The enterprise technology firm does not have an established stake in the space, which might help the video-sharing app retain outsider status while opening new capabilities in areas like search.
- Ralph Lauren to eliminate 15 percent of workforce amid shift to e-commerce
- Mötley Crüe’s Tommy Lee and Brittany Furlan on how to be a marketing rock star
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Ford, Manscaped and more
- Opinion: What Feeding America learned during COVID-19
- Why brand awareness is even more important than product development