Social network is giving advertisers new controls, but detractors at Stop Hate enter new phase of campaign.
- How TV networks are setting up for the expanding ad-supported streaming war
- ‘It’s a virtuous cycle’: Audiences and advertisers seek health and wellness content and publishers are seeing green
- Election-focused products charge U.S. growth at The Economist
- ‘Necessary, but insufficient:’ Advertisers are starting to question the value of low exchange fees
- Ethical whitelisting: how brands can support positive change with their ad dollars