When COVID-19 hit, Business Australia was days away from launching its planned ‘In the business of better’ messaging, forcing it to drop the planned campaign and instead prioritise business support and survival as the country went into lockdown.
- Watch: Behind Hendrick’s Gin’s quirky ads with William Grant & Sons senior VP of marketing
- How the Covid-19 related challenges of 2020 can actually help retailers
- 9 tips any professional new to the marketing industry should hear
- Verizon’s Visible eyes ‘Schitt’s Creek’ star Dan Levy for ad campaign
- How marketers can reach Gen Z this holiday season