Google and Facebook have hit back with public campaigns warning of the dire consequences of a news payments regime proposed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- People on the Move, including changes at Publicis, Edelman and PinkNews
- The era of the political and ethical customer
- US viewers’ AVOD appetite slumps as ‘seasonal’ viewing takes root
- CoinFlip enlists Neil Patrick Harris as celeb-driven crypto marketing levels up
- Domino’s resurrects 80s mascot The Noid for TikTok dance challenge