National ad spend is showing signs of recovering, with lower declines in June and July and August numbers already showing stronger spending than previous months, according to the latest Standard Media Index data from July.
- The thinking behind Peter Lehmann’s new brand platform and strategy
- Steve Carell is an overbearing, stress-eating, work-from-home Santa in Xfinity’s holiday ad
- How to use organic search to support your business’s recovery and changes in demand
- How Covid-19 will reshape peak shopping in Asia this golden quarter
- Influencer names former 4C Insights exec Kirsty Brice as global marketing director