School says the athletic apparel maker is using COVID-19 as a pretext to end the largest sponsorship deal in the history of American college sports.
- How Forbes’ 30 Under 30 franchise has become a top selling point for the brand
- ‘Outside the four walls of a restaurant’: Why The Infatuation cooked up a marketplace model during the pandemic
- ‘I believe enough in this to try to do it myself’: CollegeHumor owner Sam Reich on the brand’s future potential
- ‘We want our brands to be where people are’: As gaming becomes a culture touchstone, advertisers toggle in
- E-commerce is about convenience in the experience era