There’s been a sharp growth in online events driven by remote work during the coronavirus pandemic, which could become permanent, according to a new study by Redback Connect.
- Shopee launches programme for media agencies to help brands with e-commerce
- Embracing the unknown in luxury business
- How important is an influencer marketing data platform?
- Trump approves TikTok deal, and Sandy Hook ad wins an Emmy: Monday Wake-Up Call
- Why HBO Max's branding guru built his own 'anti-racist' agency: Uncomfortable Conversations