Esports is competitive, organised video game competitions and it’s the fastest growing sports segment in the world, with some 400 millions of players worldwide. Esports is calculated to be worth in excess of US$1 billion this year, according to research by Newzoo.
- Dos Equis debuts ‘Get a Dos’ tagline, finally severing ties with ‘interesting’
- Creative Works: 10 of the best ads of the week, from Levi’s to Heineken
- B2B brand launches: why your most important audience is internal
- P&G puts 50% e-commerce jump down to ‘strength of brands’
- Digital ad spend growth slowed to 5% in 2020, says IAB UK