Esports is competitive, organised video game competitions and it’s the fastest growing sports segment in the world, with some 400 millions of players worldwide. Esports is calculated to be worth in excess of US$1 billion this year, according to research by Newzoo.
- Last chance to RSVP: Ad Age Next CMO is on Tuesday
- 3 actionable insights with… Denny's brand chief John Dillon
- Lagy Gaga’s Oreo collab predicts a brighter 2021, and the Super Bowl is selling out slowly: Thursday Wake-Up Call
- Behind Hendrick’s Gin’s quirky ad approach
- Local advertising will rebound steadily in 2021, new report predicts