Esports is competitive, organised video game competitions and it’s the fastest growing sports segment in the world, with some 400 millions of players worldwide. Esports is calculated to be worth in excess of US$1 billion this year, according to research by Newzoo.
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Flights to nowhere and Lowes’ surprise Fashion Week hit
- Introducing Small Agency Monday: the Brief
- RPA's Jason Sperling heads to Facebook Reality Labs
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now