Brands wishing to benefit from social media marketing must understand what it is, the people behind the accounts and how to evolve strategies, Firewood's Vanessa Zucker and Mamou Kilambi write.
- ‘Doubling down’: Inside the 49ers social and digital rush to replace lost in-stadium marketing dollars
- ‘One beat in an ongoing movement’: BET+ general manager Devin Griffin on the streamer’s evolution
- ‘Gives us more control’: To grow revenue, Schibsted built its own podcast platform
- TikTok’s unusual spinoff: 4 outstanding advertiser concerns
- ‘We have seen increasing demand’: Facebook video powers a user-generated content surge