Real-time customer data and an ability to rapidly rethink marketing have been key elements for marketers in the travel and tourism categories as they've looked to manage in the fast-moving COVID-19 crisis.
- ‘None of this is celebrity for celebrity’s sake’: How publishers are trying to scale virtual events with high-profile star power
- ‘Clever about how we rest’: As uncertainties drag into fall, agencies are facing a burnt out and fearful workforce
- ‘An unprecedented period of Darwinian experimentation’: As sports return, Twitter eyes ad boost
- ‘The more culture you own’: Condé Nast pursues more revenue growth with new brand-strength metric
- ‘Permission to think long term’: The Atlantic digs for deeper, smarter client partnerships