Online advertising revenue for the April – June quarter declined by 12 per cent year-on-year, a reflection of the continued COVID-19 impact on marketing spend in Australia.
- ‘Physical stores remain important’ despite e-commerce boom, says Uniqlo
- Building a seamless customer journey at Griffith Uni
- Report: Covid has created new digital consumers
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from PayPal, Nintendo, Liberty Mutual and more
- Facebook offers millions of dollars in refunds to advertisers tripped by measurement mistake