The findings suggest that inventory previously available only through premium publishers showed up on exchanges as marketing budgets have been cut during the pandemic.
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Flights to nowhere and Lowes’ surprise Fashion Week hit
- Introducing Small Agency Monday: the Brief
- RPA's Jason Sperling heads to Facebook Reality Labs
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now