HealthEngine has apologised to consumers for the conditions surrounding it disclosing personal data after being fined $2.9 million for misleading reviews and patient referrals by the Australian Federal Court.
- How Singapore marketers are leading through change
- AANA releases new advertising code of ethics
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Southwest Airlines, DoorDash, Walmart and more
- Watch the viral 10-second Biden campaign ad that Trump graciously made for him
- Katzenberg’s Quibi mulls sale after growth sputters, WSJ reports