HealthEngine has apologised to consumers for the conditions surrounding it disclosing personal data after being fined $2.9 million for misleading reviews and patient referrals by the Australian Federal Court.
- ‘Physical stores remain important’ despite e-commerce boom, says Uniqlo
- Building a seamless customer journey at Griffith Uni
- Report: Covid has created new digital consumers
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from PayPal, Nintendo, Liberty Mutual and more
- Facebook offers millions of dollars in refunds to advertisers tripped by measurement mistake