HealthEngine has apologised to consumers for the conditions surrounding it disclosing personal data after being fined $2.9 million for misleading reviews and patient referrals by the Australian Federal Court.
- Opinion: The 7 innovation territories most impacted by 2020
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Ethan Allen, NordicTrack, McDonald’s and more
- Blocked: social media and elections
- How COVID-19 is changing shopping behavior on a global scale
- E.l.f. Cosmetics taps into overlooked gamer market with Twitch star Loserfruit