COVID-19’s drastic impact on the global economy will trigger big structural changes to Australia’s economy including rising protectionism, increased concentration of power at the top end of town and permanent changes to the way we work, play, eat and exercise.
- ‘Physical stores remain important’ despite e-commerce boom, says Uniqlo
- Building a seamless customer journey at Griffith Uni
- Report: Covid has created new digital consumers
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from PayPal, Nintendo, Liberty Mutual and more
- Facebook offers millions of dollars in refunds to advertisers tripped by measurement mistake