How do marketers comprehend what their data means? It’s a constant challenge marketers face and with the emphasis on data-driven decision in marketing growing, it’s becoming more and more important.
- Sports stars court disaffected US voters in Nike get-the-vote-out ad
- Remote control: how is the ad industry managing its teams remotely?
- Emily Somers: Marketers have never needed their agencies more than they do right now
- Why pursuing a pure DTC strategy could be a red herring for big brands
- Making sense of Amazon’s ad platform that’s evolving into a marketing marvel