The good-natured approach to social-media criticism conveys that the brand takes feedback in stride and doesn't take itself too seriously.
- Today’s Office: Chemistry’s Tim Smith on finding time for work and play
- Halloween and Covid-19: which brands are creeping the spirit alive?
- Robinsons, Singapore’s grande dame of department stores, closes its doors
- How the Washington Post is expanding its global subscriber base
- As Q4 gathers pace, the ad industry braces for long-lasting economic trauma