GetReminded, a new consumer platform for contract, loan, insurance and other renewal reminders, has been steadily adding users while honing the technology and carefully tracking acquisition cost as it gears up /eye its expansion plans.
- How can brands navigate the diversity and inclusion dilemma
- Can the Ryan Reynolds marketing midas touch uplift humble Wrexham AFC?
- ‘Go to market faster’: The Washington Post’s Arc goes outside the tent for payment and data integrations
- ‘Profitability in the back half of next year’: BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti (and Verizon Media CEO Guru Gowrappan) on their big merger
- ‘Email has become so cluttered’: Why DTC brands plan to use texting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year