Advertising industry body, the Communications Council, has relaunched under the new name, Advertising Council Australia (ACA). The relaunch entails an overhauled strategic direction that will see a number of key initiatives rolled out this year and next, aimed at supporting members and the advertising industry as a whole.
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Flights to nowhere and Lowes’ surprise Fashion Week hit
- Introducing Small Agency Monday: the Brief
- RPA's Jason Sperling heads to Facebook Reality Labs
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now