The demise of third-party cookies could disrupt targeted advertising, but marketers are determined not to let that happen.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- P&G shares diversity data after its own marketing raises expectations
- Amazon launches $500 Prime Bike, encroaching on Peloton’s lane
- Ralph Lauren to eliminate 15 percent of workforce amid shift to e-commerce
- Mötley Crüe’s Tommy Lee and Brittany Furlan on how to be a marketing rock star
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Ford, Manscaped and more