It’s critical enterprises have a higher-level purpose which can be translated by the individual employees into their work to aid productivity and engagement, according to the founder and executive director of the Centre for the Future, ??Dr Richard Hames.
- Watch live at 12:30 p.m. EST: How automotive brands are pivoting in the pandemic to reach new audiences
- The pandemic could awaken marketers from ‘dumb period’, says Havas Media’s Patrick Affleck
- Walgreens rolls out its own retail media network
- Coca-Cola takes crown for most ‘powerful’ Christmas ad of 2020
- 5 ways to take the hassle out of asset licensing