Epic Games painted Apple as the faceless, authoritarian corporation that the tech giant once stood up to—and suddenly tweens are looking up what happened in 1984 and are using terms like "big brother" and "lawsuit."
- Asia Pacific indie agency Special Group opens in the U.S. with creative vet William Gelner at the helm
- CMO50 2020 and the very essence of marketing
- Netflix raises U.S. subscription price in sign of confidence
- Watch ‘Covey Spreader,’ conservative PAC The Lincoln Project’s ‘insane,’ comedic anti-Trump ad
- Watch: Kohl’s CMO unveils holiday campaign