P&G VP Matt Lumb shares five tips to help agencies focus on their "superpower": the thing an agency does that it's especially good at and that clearly differentiates it from other agencies—and that will be most memorable when being considered for a new project.
- How Ryder’s first ads about its supply chain business lifted lead volume 21%
- Callaway taps Kevin Nealon to tee up new clubs as interest in golf surges
- Anheuser-Busch’s first Black female brewmaster on the beer industry’s diversity gap
- TikTok bans weight loss ads designed to tackle ‘body shaming’
- A closer look at Channel 4’s biggest 2020 launch, The Great British Bake Off