The end of third-party cookies will soon be a reality for marketers and as adtech and martech players move to adapt, there will be a range of new tools for identification. What alternatives are emerging and how do they handle protecting user privacy and providing addressability?
- Vying for consumer revenue, Eater serves up new wine subscription play
- ‘This is a tricky job for humans’: How Meredith used AI and contextual data to build Campbell’s a new campaign
- ‘Show we’re listening’: Why agencies are lending office furniture, offering WiFi stipends to employees as new pandemic-era perks
- Solving content moderation requires humans, AI is not good enough
- How artificial intelligence and machine learning power content-first newsrooms