The end of third-party cookies will soon be a reality for marketers and as adtech and martech players move to adapt, there will be a range of new tools for identification. What alternatives are emerging and how do they handle protecting user privacy and providing addressability?
- For many influencers, speaking out on Roe v. Wade is an obvious choice
- NielsenIQ to merge with GfK expanding reach for retail measurement companies
- Meta slashes hiring plans as Zuckerberg warns employees
- Coke, Lacoste see significant value for ‘Stranger Things’ product placements
- Marriott ties Bonvoy to ‘Gamer’s Paradise’ series focused on Asia