The social platform says Apple refused to waive the 30 percent fee for transactions within apps on iOS devices for Facebook's new paid-events feature.
- ‘Connect the dots’: Why publishers are investing in local media to round out big national stories
- Future of TV Briefing: Free, ad-supported streaming TV bubble nears an inflection point
- ‘Media responsibility is now corporate social responsibility’: Marketers reassess brand safety controls to navigate a divided America
- ‘Pay constant attention to levels of fatigue’: Bosses work to combat continued morale-drop
- Jager switches Westpac for Bank of Queensland