Independent filmmakers were given just five days and could use only Adobe Stock footage and the company's video editing tools, resulting in 13 creative and unbranded films.
- ‘This is for cord cutters’: Discovery aims to launch Discovery+ streaming service in early 2021
- ‘Can’t really be ignored’: Marketers and media buyers are finally taking the on-going TikTok saga seriously
- Apple’s latest anti-tracking changes present fresh headache for publishers
- ‘Ripped the Band-Aid on some hard decisions’: How The New York Times is reshaping its ad business for a cookie-less world
- T-Mobile places $2.1 billion media account in review