More and more, consumers are looking for brands they can have an emotional connection with, says Kathmandu’s chief customer officer, Eva Barrett. And for the Australia and New Zealand-based outdoor apparel brand and retailer, credibility around sustainability will be key to achieving this as it works to build engagement locally and abroad.
- How the Washington Post is expanding its global subscriber base
- As Q4 gathers pace, the ad industry braces for long-lasting economic trauma
- ‘On a lot of people’s minds right now’: DTC startups are in a holding pattern until after the election
- ‘Marketing myopia’: Quibi’s flameout is a cautionary tale for advertisers keen to latch on to the next big thing in media
- WhiteHat Jr withdraws ads after complaints and social media anger