?Successful marketing is always challenging but under Covid-19 those challenges have increased exponentially. Many marketing budgets have shrunk or disappeared, channels such as events and conferences have moved online, and so has consumer purchasing. The NAB Online Retail Sales Index reported its highest ever monthly growth rate in April, 16.5 percent. Year-on year growth for April, 58.5 percent, was also the highest recorded since the series started on 2012.
- TikTok’s TV blitz by the numbers, plus Trump and Biden bet big on swing state ads: Datacenter Weekly
- Trending: Flights to nowhere and Lowes’ surprise Fashion Week hit
- Introducing Small Agency Monday: the Brief
- RPA's Jason Sperling heads to Facebook Reality Labs
- Watch: The top 5 creative brand ideas you need to know about right now