As employees return to office life, real estate giant JLL is communicating messages of safety and courage even as it examines the future of office life and shopping centers.
- Here’s what Trump and Biden have spent on Facebook and Google ads
- Watch the #OnlyTheYoung political ad with a Taylor Swift soundtrack that’s blowing up right now
- Oreo’s pollyanna plea for political unity, and Cosmo’s new wine brand: Trending
- ‘Are we great yet?’ asks Dollar Shave Club founder in very unfunny political ad
- How big business can solve the agility challenge