Smart wearable devices, from smartwatches to health trackers, are giving brands interactive ways to communicate with customers and leading to new types of insights from real-time and location-based data. And with COVID-19, we could see new devices and services developing to address some of the emerging health and medical issues.
- ‘Race to deliver’: Pernod Ricard CMO Pam Forbus on a new anti-hate speech initiative and how the coronavirus changed the company’s marketing
- Bridging AI to agility, empathy and purpose will accelerate marketing’s deep consumer and client relationships
- ASCI launches Covid-19 advisory for advertisers
- Life after the inter-religious Tanishq ad controversy
- Marketers are plugging into a world of streaming similarities (and differences)