Coles is ditching its iconic weekly print catalogue delivery from September and looking to replace it with a new digital ‘coles&co’ experience debuting later this week.
- Old Spice looks to create world’s longest-lasting white elephant game on social
- Ferrero mocks lofty ad claims in fresh campaign for Crunch bars
- Snapchat rolls out TikTok rival offering that will pay users $1 million a day
- Hulu uses OOH holograms to bring ‘Animaniacs’ reboot to life
- CPG marketers roll the dice on new experiments amid data upheaval